2010 Adrenalin GRILLE ???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RMYLY

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Absolutely love the styling of a gen 2 Adrenalin with only one huge exception....really cant believe that the grille space is left empty! The section below the honeycomb upper grille is not filled in. It looks incomplete/missing to me.Just spent 1/2 hr going thru the posts,but most are over 10 yrs old and pics are broken. Would love to hear/see what members have done/bought to fill-in this odd empty space. Pics/links would be great. Thanks.

One person took another grill cut out the section and put it in there......Best and easiest option.
with the new led bar craze a few have stuck a led light bar in there..... ( I hate that)

Sad to say that will NOT fit. The limited and xlt grill is different then the Adrenalin ST grill. Ford screwed us on this one.

OMG...youve got to be kidding. Was planning on ordering this soon,just thought i would chk my options first. Thanks Mr.Z....SAVED ME $$$$

Ok.....so what has anyone done to fill in the odd-empty-space in the ADRENALIN? Is there any grille-material avail. on Ebay/Amazon that can be cut and installed ?
Links/pics?

Not Shure of on here but on the FB pages there have been a few.... Most just used a larger grill and cut to fit.

it will work if you cut it right and mount it right.... But it is metal and coated.... I don't think it will last....

it will work if you cut it right and mount it right.... But it is metal and coated.... I don't think it will last....
Once I get it installed will spray with Plasti-coat .It should help

Havent received it yet....wont be until end Jan.Its too cold anyway. Will update when done but probably not until April/May

Latest posts