2010, adrenaline- Unable to find driver side power window regulator with motor

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
Hi, i have a 2010 adrenaline.
I am unable to find driver side power window regulator with motor. It doesn’t roll down. The one I bought from Amazon canada doesn’t work, it has 2 pins and the driver side one has more (4 pins I think). I am not able to find one in stock at any of the online websites, even eBay, the ones listed are mostly 2 pin and incorrect parts.

Please help.

Last edited:
Parts are becoming more and more hard to find.

What i do is look at Ebay for some one posting a fender or hood, and they show the whole truck, I email them asking. its a 50-50. OR go to www.car-part.com and look there.

Parts are becoming more and more hard to find.

What i do is look at Ebay for some one posting a fender or hood, and they show the whole truck, I email them asking. its a 50-50. OR go to www.car-part.com and look there.
I appreciate the suggestion, will try it that way. Thanks

RockAuto doesn’t have driver side front left one. It’s unavailable everywhere. I ll check the other links thanks

thank you , but as commonly incorrectly posted on most websites, this part will may seem to be the right one( 2 pin) , but post 2008 models use a different 8 pin connection which is apparently impossible to find in stock. I m looking at salvage parts . Almost all websites have the part listed as compatible from 2002 -2010 which is incorrect.

Yup, I found the only parts that may match my 2010 adrenaline are a 2009 or 2010 ford explorer or a 2009 - 2010 mercury mountaineer . No other years will match the driver side window just because of the 8 pin . It’s a pain.

A few years back when I worked for O'Reilly, we ordered a lot of window motors that was made by "Dorman". Have you tried them??

I'm not necessarily a big O'Reilly's fan, but they might have a motor.

Thank you. I checked they had the right parts with doorman. But upon checking there right now . Out of stock

Last edited:
Stay after them. When I worked there, they could get them OVERNIGHT, providing they are available.

Latest posts