2010 Sport Trac 4x4 Limited V-8, dark copper metallic

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Michael

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Bought it used in 2013 with 37,000 miles on it. Now at 96,000 miles.

Factory adds: the usual features with the Limited package and Rapid Spec 201A 4x4 LTD convenience package plus 4.6L 3-valve V8 engine with 6-speed automatic transmission and non-limited-slip rear axle (3.55 ratio), power moonroof with overhead console, tonneau cover.

Rapid Spec 201A added a lot of really nice features to the truck, including the Class 3 trailer hitch. I forgot it had the block heater until one day when I was cleaning the grille and found the plug. That was a good find since the next winter we had below zero weather and was nice to pre-heat the engine.

Aftermarket adds: bug deflector for hood, rain shield for rear window, Sport Trac bed mat, neoprene seat cover for driver's seat.

Personal adds: 1/4" custom-cut plywood sheet for more convenient use of rear seat in cargo mode. It bridges the gaps between the seats and between the seat and the rear of the cab to give a flat surface. I covered it with automotive carpet. Installed more tailgate seals to reduce dust entering closed bed on dirt roads.

Built this weekend: custom bed extender made with 3/4" plywood fastened into the bolt holes in the tailgate opening. Pics to come in a separate thread.

Attachments

• PB108571-c-10.JPG
    PB108571-c-10.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
like that color and beautiful background, lived in denver area back in mid 90s and loved going to mountains.

Beautiful truck.
I’m actually in Denver/Colorado Springs now driving a TRO for the week. - I miss my STA.

Bought it used in 2013 with 37,000 miles on it. Now at 96,000 miles.

Factory adds: the usual features with the Limited package and Rapid Spec 201A 4x4 LTD convenience package plus 4.6L 3-valve V8 engine with 6-speed automatic transmission and non-limited-slip rear axle (3.55 ratio), power moonroof with overhead console, tonneau cover.

Rapid Spec 201A added a lot of really nice features to the truck, including the Class 3 trailer hitch. I forgot it had the block heater until one day when I was cleaning the grille and found the plug. That was a good find since the next winter we had below zero weather and was nice to pre-heat the engine.

Aftermarket adds: bug deflector for hood, rain shield for rear window, Sport Trac bed mat, neoprene seat cover for driver's seat.

Personal adds: 1/4" custom-cut plywood sheet for more convenient use of rear seat in cargo mode. It bridges the gaps between the seats and between the seat and the rear of the cab to give a flat surface. I covered it with automotive carpet. Installed more tailgate seals to reduce dust entering closed bed on dirt roads.

Built this weekend: custom bed extender made with 3/4" plywood fastened into the bolt holes in the tailgate opening. Pics to come in a separate thread.
Beautiful truck. Like them more by the day!

Latest posts