2010 Sport Trac ... is it reliable?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guswah

Reaction score
I'm interested in buying a 2010 Sport Trac. I'm curious what other owners have to say about this "final" model.

I have the black Adrenalin model, found a couple of quirks in it, repaired, no more problems, love it......black on black....

Black on black Adrenalin here too...V8, beefier suspension, etc. I've only owned it about a year & a half but have had zero mechanical problems. The *only* quirk is the dome lights...they work with the door switches just fine but won't come on using the push-button switches...and the visor lights also won't come on. I'll figure it out someday.
Drive it daily though. Love it.

Since its now 10 years old, its all about how the previous owner took care of it.... Mines been taken care of but still needed $1,000 in suspension parts this year and other maintenance items. And I know my truck, Not someone's used truck they beat on..

Well, I decided not to buy it anyway. No doubt the vehicle was in good shape for its years, but the seller seemed mighty dodgy. Thanks for your help. I'll keep it in mind if another 2010 comes up.

Latest posts