2010 STA factory ride height

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the fender to ground on their 2010 STA, I have lost my origional data somewhere. With the Coilover set up, I am 31" Fender to Pavement which is about three fingers between the tire and the fender... the 5100's are incredible, smooth, firm, and flat in curves -

I remember someone saying that too low made the shafts touch but i cant see this happening based on the clearance. The fronts are #650 pounds - the rear #350

Mine rides @ 32 1/2" front and 32 3/4" at the rear. Interesting spring rates you chose. I would bet it will be a real understeering machine when puished in the turns a bit. I have 550 lbs/in front and 450 lbs/in rear. It is pretty neutral in feel. I have driven both loaded and unloaded through mountains and side roads. Just a slight bit of understeer really thowing it farther than I should on public roads. Also, I found my spare set of calipers. I have to find my paperwork and see what I paid for them. I will get back on the brake kit price for one set up.

are those Bilsteins...? Where was the source for the pieces in the pics above? I still may yet get an Adrenelin, and would like to file away the mods that would be important to me. Who knows, I might even buy the pieces before I buy the truck

thanks

Yes - to get a perfect alignment and 31" fender to ground -

Bilstien 5100 - 2008 F150 4X2 and 4X4

Bilstien Adjustable Sleeve

9" Spring /650lbs

I have a rubber splitter on the front and this means I have to flip on my front camera for parking - it might hurt to curb it

Latest posts