2010 Supercharged Adrenalin AWD

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just found you guys. My project just got started and it's a doosey! I started with a Red 2010 Adrenalin AWD V8 with Navigation. From Nebraska, I had to score this guy from Chester West Viginia so it was a big jump. Today was cut and gut day. The hood went to the shop to get melded into the concept version. The 20" wheels went to Michigan for Black PVD Chrome. It sits on the lift for three weeks while we install a brake system from Brembo, dropped suspension w/springs and shocks, full Magnaflow Exhaust, Roush tip, and of course a Roush Supercharger w/ intercooler tuned by Blow-by-Racing. The badging will say SVT and this might be the first Red 2010 Blown Adrenalin AWD on the road. A little red leather insert in the door panels and the roar of pure power should make this lowered beast turn a head or two. If anyone wants a picture log, I will be clicking shots every day.

Thanks for having a place to hang out and share.

Here is the Place for the Picture Log

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll trade you one lightly used 2003 Sport Trac 2wd in white even up!!!!!

Now that you are done with the '10, you will be getting bored and need a new project.

Come on, what do you say?

Info on the springs would be really good since many of us are looking to drop our STA's by about an inch.

Gee, Aaron, you're going to make ALL of us a little envious of you!:cry: Just kidding Aaron, send us some more pics!!!:banana::banana:

As the owner of a Red 2010 Adrenalin AWD V8 you can imagine my interest in this project. Good luck with it and post some pics of the process if you can.

I'll be very interested in how your AWD and your tran handle your added power.

Will the Roush SC fit without modding the firewall or other components? Is there a lot of cutting with the Roush?

Are you doing forged internals?

Would love some information on the suspension system. So far that has been a pretty huge up-hill battle for generation 2 ST owners. The drop springs that have been custom made only drop the vehicle an inch after a long time of settling.

There has only been a couple members who have forked over the money for such a small drop. Not the best bang for the buck mod out there lol. I'd probably spend the money from the suspension and the hood on the block and internals and run more boost :)

They say the kit does not require any internal mods. In fact the same kit comes with a 3/36 warranty if installed on a mustang so the comfort level is pretty high with the kit. I took my camera today and will start the journal process. Didn't know there would be so much interest. No cutting of the firewall needed however you do have to remove the front bumper cover to install the intercooler, the holding tank, and the pump. They say 15 hours to complete but I am a little more patient and gave myself three weeks as parts get here. We will start the tear down as soon as the darn blue Ford Motorsport valve covers arrive.

Welcome to the site Aaron!

You are really going to town on your STA. Most excellent! :supercool:

Whether Roush or Saleen, the install process should be fairly similar in what comes off to get all that gets installed. Since BlowByRacing is doing your tuning they also have install experience on atleast one Roush charger in a Gen2 STA that I'm aware of.

Me, I'm a loyal customer of Torrie at Unleashed Tuning. :banana: :supercool:

As Psycareyo mentioned, my Saleen setup is on an '08 4x4 XLT V8.

(Shameless plug with photos for those with an interest).... www.chargedtrac.com :grin:

Good luck and definitely keep us updated on your progress. Along with the brake and suspension work planned you will have one awesome STA! :haveabeer: