2018 Nissan Frontier

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
So I’ve been on vacation this week in FL. My rental vehicle is a 2018 Nissan Frontier. I have to say I’m actually impressed with this truck. 4x2 crew can short bed. SV trim with power windows/locks, cloth heats seats, auto dual-zone climate control 4.0L V6 and a decent stereo system. Lots of room in the interior. It drives/rides nicely, and the V6 actually has a bit of a growl to it. Only real complaints I’ve had are that the seat sits a bit lower than my 2010 Trac, and the console arm rest sits a bit too far back and too far apart from the shifter to comfortably rest your arm on the console and hand in the shifter.

Overall, though, if I were currently in the market for a new mid-size truck, I’d give the Frontier a serious look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said “If” I were in the market for a new truck, which I’m not. I’m perfectly happy with my 2010 4x2 V8 Limited Sport Trac. I just wanted to offer my review of the Frontier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If ford doesnt come up with something simular to my gen1. I might find myself in a, tacoma sport crew cab 4x2 someday. Only after I wear the gen1 trac out.

Latest posts