2020 Meetup

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in doing a meetup of fellow Sportrac owners in North Georgia? Do a meet up say at Home Depot parking lot in Jasper,GA. I’ve recently got interested in trying to do one and was wondering if anyone else would be interested in doing one. Let me know if you would.

I realize this is a little late, and I am in Korea at the moment. Once I get back to the states (August 2021) sure :)

Hi Brian. Don't know if you're still working on this, but meeting up sometime after the new year or in the spring would be great. I'm in SC, but would like to participate if it works out.

Hi Brian. Don't know if you're still working on this, but meeting up sometime after the new year or in the spring would be great. I'm in SC, but would like to participate if it works out.
This is something I would like to do very much! My wife and I are looking to move to either Marietta or Stone Mountain areas from SC and plan on visiting there this summer. Let's make this happen!

You can count me in. Excellent location.

Latest posts