24's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe with the right width and offset. The problem is going to be a rough ride with only 2" of side wall height. Cant hit any potholes rim and tire cant take it from a 4000pound truck. Also the weight of the rim is going to put a heavy load on the stock brakes.

yea im thinking of going with 22's cuz it has 150,000 miles so it would put too much wear on the brakes and transmission along with some other things im sure but i want 24's so im not sure

yea im thinking of going with 22's cuz it has 150,000 miles so it would put too much wear on the brakes and transmission along with some other things im sure but i want 24's so im not sure

24's will fit. I've seen 3 of them on 24's. 1 was stock height, 1 was lowered, and 1 was bagged. They make some damn small tires to fit.. I dont know how well your roads are paved but I'm not sure I would drive it. I think the stock brakes are fine for 22's. I've had 2 sets of 22's and had to slam on my brakes a couple of times and it stopped just fine. Upgrading the brakes wouldn't hurt though.