• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 2nd gen bed extender for sale.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavin T

Reaction score
2nd gen bed extender for sale. the rubber grommets on the tips that contact the bed are gone or worn but its its goodshape otherwise. nothing wrongwith it. sold my ST amonth ago forgot i had it in the yard! asking$50 plus shipping or if your near philly i can meet you.

fyi in the end my ST costed me nothing but was plagued with bad coils because of the hood cowl leaks and the exhaust manifold bolts breaking. other wise solid truck owed me nothing 175k when i sold it for 5kUSD

2nd gen bed extender for sale. the rubber grommets on the tips that contact the bed are gone or worn but its its goodshape otherwise. nothing wrongwith it. sold my ST amonth ago forgot i had it in the yard! asking$50 plus shipping or if your near philly i can meet you.

fyi in the end my ST costed me nothing but was plagued with bad coils because of the hood cowl leaks and the exhaust manifold bolts breaking. other wise solid truck owed me nothing 175k when i sold it for 5kUSD
Do you still have?

2nd gen bed extender for sale. the rubber grommets on the tips that contact the bed are gone or worn but its its good shape otherwise. nothing wrong with it. sold my ST amonth ago forgot i had it in the yard! asking$50 plus shipping or if your near philly i can meet you.

In Maryland if you are still selling it...

if the guy in Maryland doesn't but it I'll buy it and I'll pay shipping to ky.

do you have a bed mat or topper? I'd b

fyi in the end my ST costed me nothing but was plagued with bad coils because of the hood cowl leaks and the exhaust manifold bolts breaking. other wise solid truck owed me nothing 175k when

if you still have it I'll buy it and I'll pay the shipping to ky. do you have a bed mat or topper?

FYI if you going to buy something like a tailgate or bed extender. Ship it gray hound bus service. It’s not door to door. Drop off at bus station and pick up bus station…buts it’s real cheap.
Takes a few days longer.

Latest posts