2nd time in-results

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well we finally picked up our 07 from the shop after 8 days. They said it was......debri in the Valve body in the trasmission.They said it came from the factory that way! Wonder why they didn't find it the last time? When they reset the computer and the shifting sequence? Well I hope this works. Time will tell. I can't drive it yet, because of shoulder surgery and my husband doesn't drive it as much as I do.I'll keep you posted.

P.S. It ran out of GAS before he drove it off the lot! They didn't bother to put any in it!:wacko:

Well, Hope you and ST doo better !!!!!!

Todd Z

Good luck with the ST. Hope the shoulder feels better. That sucks it ran out of gas before driving it off the lot. Years ago when I bought my Camaro, it was so low on gas that the dealer had to put $5.00 in it. Then he put it on my financing. Stupid dealers.

Tommy

That is just a shame about the gas thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is the truck right?? Good luck, sorry to hear about all of these misfortunes, damnit!:angry: