2nd Time In

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I put my 07 back in the shop for the 2nd time on Monday2/26/07. The service guy told me that the service manager and a mechanic drove it and felt the kick.( it feels like somebody rear ends you) Now they have to figure out what's causing it!!!! It's Friday and I still haven't heard from them! I'll let you know:(

I got my 07 ST back today from the dealer (this was the 3rd time, it was in the shop) for the same problem you are having...they replaced something called the mechatronic assembly and flushed the lines, I am hoping this will work, I am going on a rode trip tomorrow, so I guess that will be good test. The dealer here has already trying to flash the TCM, and that made it worse..let me know what they find with yours..

Sorry to hear of your troubles mimi. Seems like a lot of 07's are having their share of problems. But then again, while things are good, not much is said. When things go bad, watch out!!!!!!

I have a 2005 ST and am approaching the time for a trade. Only (2) things have held me back though. First being, I wanna try to mod this ST into a "different" vehicle so I can save some $ and not be bored with it. The second; I don't know what I would trade for. 07 ST was a consideration but...