3 Years today !!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Just wanted to share today I did the BEST thing i ever did.....

I married my awesome wife Rachel !!!!!

Loving every minute of it !!!!

Wanted to share !!

Thanks !!

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Congratulations. How the time flies. It hardly seems that long ago that you said you were getting married.

:banana: :supercool:

I remember when you got married and it literally seems like it was a year ago...

Congrats to you two. I truly wish you many many years of happiness....

May you and Rachel have many more years together. Congratulations you two. Todd, you clean up real nice man!! :love::love:

Now, show up an do some drag racin'. Bob :driving:

Newer member here, not really familiar with your story, but congrats on 3 years and many, many more! Last photo is great! Nothing better than being happy and in love with someone to share 'life' with :)

Take Care, B3

It has been 3 years already. Theresa and I have been married 4 years. It is hard to imagine you two were one year later.

Good for you two.

Tom

Man it's been three years for you two already, I remember when you said you were getting married. Carol and I have been married for 5 1/2 years. Never thought when you said "Til death do us part", you'd be setting yourself a goal huh?. Just kidding. That's great news Todd, hope the both of you share a lifetime of happiness. :haveabeer:

Thanks all !!!!

Was a great time and I am looking foward to many, many more !!!!

Todd Z