35" tires and 15" wheels for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandon mena

Reaction score
Wheels and tires

35" x 12.5" x 15" tires

15" x 10" wheels

$550

Located in Miami, FL.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be willing to just sell the rims, I'm located in Miami as well. I'm looking for a spare set of wheels to throw on some cheaper tires to drive my Sport Trac back to Tx. I have a set of 35" goodyear MTR's on there now, and I don't want to tear those up on the drive back home.

-If I can get the tires off of the wheels, then I can sell the tires seperate, sure. How's $200 with center caps sound?

-Spring Over Axle lift, or SOA for short. Put's the leaf springs above the axle instead of below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have the same wheels on my sport trac now, and new I only paid $200 for the wheels. Let me know if you wanna go any lower than that to make it worth it. If not, I understand.

So then how about an entire set of wheels and tires for your second set? How about $500 for everything? I just have to get rid of them already, they take up way to much room and the roomates have been complaining.

I would love to take the whole thing, but I need something cheaper. I just need a set of wheels and tires to slap on my sport trac for the drive from Miami to Austin. I've set aside $300 for wheels/tires for the drive back, and I'm sure you don't want to take that big a hit. But like I said I'm interested in the wheels if you wanna go a little cheaper on them.

Well i am wanting them now but are they in real good shape. plus i dont have anything done to my st so will they rub or anything. also how did you do that lift thing you was talking about.

what all did you have to do to lift the front?? just spindles? so as far as lift you just have spindles/torsion twist and soa to fit 35's...

Basically, I swapped out the torsion bolts for a set that is longer and stronger, got a few more inches from that. I still have them a.a.m.o.f. Would you happen to be interested in them?

Latest posts