4WD Suspension lift components *Hawaii*

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon T

Reaction score
Hi guys I got a few new and used suspension lift parts for sale. The thing is that these items are on the Big Island of Hawaii so shipping may be a bit hard for those in the mainland. I sold the truck two years ago and am really trying to clean out my closet now. I basically have half of a superlift front kit and pieces of a trailmaster kit (based for the explorer/ranger) But here goes a part list.

All prices do not include shipping and are obo, I have been out of the ST seen for a while and don't really have a clue as to what these parts are worth. At most the used lift parts have 5,000 miles on them.

First up I have stock spindles w/ 4" lift blocks on them (Trailmaster kit) $60

[Broken External Image]:

4" add a leafs $70

trailmaster steering components

[Broken External Image]:

Stock shackles $10

Superlift diff bracket (new) $75

Superlift drop crossmember (new) $125

Superlift torsion bar drop (new, not complete I believe) $100

Trailmaster drop crossmember (used) $100

Sway bar end links (new) $10

Explorer scuff pads $5

[Broken External Image]:

Trailmaster steering components (used) $25

[Broken External Image]:

Explorer mats (used but in great condition) $35

[Broken External Image]:

Running board plastics $10

Also have running boards but they are not complete, missing endcaps (possibly good custom potential) $50

[Broken External Image]:

Also have stock leaf packs, brand new superlift bumpstops, and a new superlift skid plate, never mounted

Now the bad part is that I have a flight on Friday so I need to take care of these parts asap otherwise I will have to sell them in june when I get back from school. Open to all offers, but please do not low ball me. Shipping can also be arranged but please remember that these parts are heavy.

Latest posts