A 'Crappy' Day

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Crockett

Reaction score
Because it's still warm and dry here in AZ (lower 70's), I typically park with my rear window in the "vent" position to keep the interior from getting too warm inside. Yesterday evening, when I got in my Trac after work, I found that a small wren or sparrow had gotten in through that opening, had apparently become trapped and gotten so frightened that it scared the crap out of it. Literally. I had to clean bird droppings from the top of the center console, the front passanger head rest, and front passenger door arm rest. :angry: Fortunately, the bird had found its way out of my ST, or I would have killed it!

Gotta find a new way to keep the inside cool (or less hot) during the day!:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about all that crap. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks,

i recommend Window rain guards on the side doors, this way you can keep the side windows open a little and no one will know and the truck will stay cool..

Todd Z

try getting a sparrow in you roll up shop door then leaving for the weekend not knowing hes been trapped in there. I had crap on everything even my $10,000 osiliscope. DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!

James