A Mustang Wagon??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like competition for the Magnum. Reminds me of the Porshe Cayenne. No one could believe Porsche was doing it, but IMO and from what I have seen done to it (performance wise) it has turned out to be a great move on Porshe' part.

Z3 wagon? Musta been a one-off. There was a Z3 coupe that was more of a hatchback then a traditional coupe...

If Ford were to do it, it would sell like hot cakes, 'cause it's a Mustang. Nevermind the fact that all the Mustang has going for it is looks, everything else is just a bit short of everybody else.

I agree, SST, Ford makes great models elsewhere (or what would seem to be great...), but won't import them. I read recently that Ford may start importing cars from Europe, though.

Australia is a great place to grab cars from. The next Camaro is more then likely, going to be built on a platform engineered and brought to life by Holden. In fact, I think the new Commodore uses the same platform as the next-gen Camaro already.