Added Another Ford to the Family

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan F

Reaction score
My dad traded their 2004 Mustang GT Convertible w only 7600 miles on it for this beautiful 2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer. I love this color blue and the two tone leather they really did a nice job with these new explorers. Ford is runny 0% for 72mon or a 4k rebate. Dad is planning on keeping it til its paid so he took the 0%. Was probably the easiest car deal ever traded the stang got the Explorer for basically the same car payment as the Mustang so he was very happy. Nothing out of pocket and leave with a new car. heres some pics:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]::D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a big fan of two-tone schemes but you're right, that Explorer looks real good. The fender flares and the pinstripe make it.

That's looks hot! No interior pictures?:wub: Eddie Bauer editions are very nice. The two tone colors make it look sharp.

Very nice, I like the color.:cool:

The Explorers are still probably the best all around SUV. There are faster and better handling but it was Jeep and Ford that made the SUV so popular. Now most of the manufactures make them on mini-van unibody platforms. I'll take a frame vehicle any day for toughness. Ford did a "Bold Move" when they decided to go with an IRS but keep the frame.

Wow, your Dad and I have something in common! I just traded my '02 GT Convertible with 12,500 miles for a new Sport Trac (which should be here next week). Nice Explorer!

Last edited by a moderator: