Adrenalin Wheels....2004 to 2006

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

Im looking for a set of Adrenalin chrome wheels from the early model Tracs...if anybody has any or knows of some for sale let me know...thanks!

I have some wheels that I bought some time back that could be the Adrenaline wheels you are looking for. Let me know if you are still looking and we can try to figure out if what I have are what you want. I bought these wheels for a 2001 Trac I had that got totalled before I could get them put on it and they are sitting in boxes in my garage as of this writing. Robert

Check my member profile for the wheels I have. These measure 18.5" in diameter, 8.75" wide. I'd LOVE to sell these and get them out of my garage!

tracntennessee, im not sure what those wheels are off of especially being 18's....maybe a f-150....im not sure...but I do know they are not adren's if they came off an 01' plus they dont appear to be chrome. I appreciate your showing them though...maybe someone will see them and what them and want them....i just want some chrome : )

tracntennessee, are you sure those are 18's? I don't know of any vehicle that had those in 18's. The newer Explorers used them in a 17" diameter with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern, and the FX4 F150 had a set of 17" wheels like those in a 5x135 bolt pattern. If you look on the back of one of the spokes, it will tell you the diameter, width and offset. If they are the F150 wheels, I have a set of custom made spacers for sale that will allow them to bolt up to a Sport Trac or Ranger.

Deffinitly not trac wheels. Im almost sure by the pics the bolt pattern is to much, to fit a trac.

Latest posts