Aftermarket Items

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Miller 3

Reaction score
What frame is the ST built on? For instance...would the tow hooks/towing hitch/nerf bars from a Ranger/Explorer line up with the holes in the frame of an ST? There doesn't seem to be many aftermarket parts available for the ST's and I was wondering if parts from other Ford vehicles would line up.:unsure:

aftermarket parts?... try ebay yet? I personally have and am going to have by abotu mid april (waiting on shipping and installation of some) am going to have:

3" body lift

TYC Taillights

Clear corners

painted to match ventguards and bug guard

MAC Intake

Dual flowmaster delta 40 exhaust

XCAL2 flasher

motometal 950 16" rims

BF Goodrich 285/75/16 all terrains

painted to match interior

custom stereo

stainless steel winter grill (Im from Canada)

Custom gauges

and thats just from the top of my head.

EBAY.com and www.explorerexpress.com are great sites with a great amount of aftermarket parts.

just go to ebay and type in "sport trac", "sporttrac", "sport trak" or "Sporttrak"

If you would like any help feel free to ask

Dallas

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the new 07's are based on the Explorer frame while previous years are built on an extended Ranger frame. As for matching up, some do, some don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the new 07's are based on the Explorer frame while previos years are built on an extended Ranger frame. As for matching up, some do, some don't.

This is not actually entirely true. Since the Explorer was first to get things like the SLA front suspension before the Ranger, the Ranger is sitting on a frame that was for the Explorer. The frames between the Ranger and Trac are alike, they are not the same.

Tom

This is not actually entirely true. Since the Explorer was first to get things like the SLA front suspension before the Ranger, the Ranger is sitting on a frame that was for the Explorer. The frames between the Ranger and Trac are alike, they are not the same.

LOL. Now he should really be confused. So to answer your question Dan: probably not.

01 job 2 and up Sport Trac parts will fit....

Plenty of aftermarket stuff out there, Many of our sponsors carry stuff for this...

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Ummmmm...okay. Let's suppose I found a crashed ST/Explorer/Ranger ()). What...if any...parts and from what years would fit an '05 ST?

Engine, tranny, t-case, front axle, wheels and tires. A Ranger rear axle is different. An Explorer trailer hitch and front tow hooks should fit but I don't know for sure.

Other parts would be parts like dash board, center console, center guage/speed cluster, visors, seats with some modification to the track/rail system, front driver/pasenger windows off a 96-99 style Explorer (I already replaced one on my 2002 ST's with glass from a 98 Explorer). Headlight bulbs and Fog Lights of the 96-99 style Explorer. The whole front doors out of a 96-97 Explorer will also mount onto the ST (at least they would on my 2002, found this out when I was looking for front side glass) the only differance on the exterior is the body molding. The ST has the bulky colored mold on while the Explorers only have the thin mold strip.

Latest posts