Aftermarket Replacement for In-dash Navigation System

Help Support SportTrac.org:

Bernie

2nd Gen Owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
I have a 2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin V8 with in dash OEM navigation system. Blue tooth and GPS just died. Looking at replacing it with a a Seicane System for $309 USD, https://www.seicane.com/all-in-one-2006-2009-ford-edge-gps-navigation-system-for-with-dvd-player-radio-bluetooth-hd-touch-screen-obd2-dvr-rearview-camera-tv-1080p-video-3g-wifi-ipod-steering-wheel-control-usb-sd-mirror-link-s167014

Does anyone have any experience with this or any other aftermarket in dash replacement? Ideally I would like keep the steering wheel controls and rear seat sub woofer but add Apple Car play and backup camera.

kd4gij

Reaction score
I have not used that brand, but I just put an Android head unit in my 2010. You will need an adaptor like a " AXSWC" to retain steering wheel control and ACC delay. Check Crutchfield for the parts.

kd4gij

Reaction score
android head.jpg

Emory

2nd Gen Owner
V8 Engine
4 Wheel Drive
Reaction score
I am also interested in converting my 2008 ST to a more modern unit with rearview camera. If any others here have done this, I'd love to see some recommendations (good or bad) for different manufacturers. Thanks!!

kd4gij

Reaction score
I have been happy with this unit. I got it in September for my 99 f150. Got the 2010 sport trac at Christmas and moved the head unit to it. The only problem I had with the install was the first Metra antenna adaptor for the 2010 was bad out of the box. I have not got the AXSWC yet so Acc delay ans SWC and dim doesn't work. I have to turn key to ACC to listen to the radio after stopping. Amazon doesn't list the unit I got at this time