Aftermarket Seat Heater; anyone?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Frennier

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a high quality aftermarket seat heater and/or cooler? The Adrenalin of 08 didn't come with heated seats. I'd like to have both heated and cooled like in our Lincoln MKZ line. Although the MKZ used ducting. I'm sure that would cost much more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went and bought the Ford parts. It is an otion for the Limited. The switch was about $40 dollars and the wiring harness is behind the delete panel. That is a simple plug and play. I had to buy a wiring harness for under the passenger seat, but the install was about an hour. The driver's side is a little more involeved but not complicated.

Wish I could find heated & cooled. So far I can't find anything. Just as well. Wonder if I'd have to perforate my seats...oh wait...they're already perforated!

While at Louisville last weekend, I asked the Ford reps about this specific issue. They said that the reason that heated seats were absent from the Adrenalin, but available in the rest of the ST line was that the seats that they used for the Adrenalin were different from the XLT and Limited, and didn't allow for heated seats.

However, he assured me that this has been corrected for 2009, and that heated seats will be available for the 2009 Adrenalin.

Check out this website for add-on heated seats:

Last edited by a moderator: