air cond.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rod denton

Reaction score
the other day I started my trac I walked about 20 feet away to speak to a friend and I heard a sound of a hose letting go

I run over and pop the hood ,, on the valve cover running down from the oil fill cap was a green colored oilish goo

any ideas.... why or what..it was or a cause

thanks

*note my oil fill is left side front

**no green oilish goo on the inside of cap

Saved this post dated 7/14/13. EF deleted it immediately because non paying members can't sell product there.

Sounds promising but $190 for a lower and upper is FOUR times the price of plastic Motorcraft replacements.

metal thermostat housing available for 4.0

Thumbs up metal thermostat housing available for 4.0

It has taken me almost a year from start to finish to bring this part to market. I have been running the prototype on my personal car for testing. I will have the first full production batch in a week. The lower housing will be $149 and the upper housing $39.95. The lower housing takes 5 cores during the casting process, thats why the cost is much higher than the top piece. The parts are made in north america and use alcoa aluminum , no chinese crap here. The parts will be available on ebay within two weeks and soon on my web site. I will offer free shipping for the first 50 orders no matter where you are located in the continental use. I can send over seas but cannot for free, I will calculate your shipping on a one on one basis. My aluminum housing is a one piece design on the bottom main housing , no two pieces to leak like the plastic pos. My paypal email address is "[email protected]" If you would like to order through paypal and avoid the ebay fees. I have a 100% feedback on my ebay account, my id on ebay is "iwantit33". You can email me at "[email protected]" if you need more info or have questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eddie, the 7/14 post said available in one week. Email address and Ebay sellers ID provided above.

Thanks Steve,

I read too fast and missed the date.

I have one question about the explorer forum. Im running download speeds of 25mbs or higher nowdays. I have always had a problemwith their pages loading soo slow. Sometimes they load at dial-up speed. Even after Im on the home page. If I click one of the forums on their. It still takes forever to load. Sometimes when I think it is loaded. I start scrolling the page. Then the page freezes up and starts loading more. I dont use EF too often 'cause it is a pain in the butt. Always has been.

I think I will post this question in off topic also.

L1 hit it, the AC line blew and the dye is allover. Find the line Repair, then test to make sure the system is working properly and go from there.

Recomend a professional place you trust do the work.

Todd Z

Latest posts