All Aluminum Radiator - Working on Green !

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Working on green. Had a small radiator leak so I got an all-aluminum radiator. Tranny lines needed a little re doing and while I was in there cleaned up a few things. Also saw a lot of oil moisture on the Ac condenser so that got changed too. Only unknown thing is the fan is all cracked. So that?s on order. All new stainless steel Hardware, body lines perfect, replaced a few hose clamps and 1 more old rubber line, changed some Ac line O rings and filled the Ac, ordered a few replacement items and test drove it. I am happy and hope it all holds together. Only 3 things with the radiator.

1- Ford has 2 styles in the ST. 1 inch or 2 inch core. That are not interchangeable unless you buy a new shroud and possibly fan.

2- The shroud mounts are a little short and need a spacer or washers. I used a solid rubber price I had. I may change those out.

3- The vacuum test port stuck on the old radiator. I was able to just re locate to the support and it clears the hood.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]: