all giddy... a bunch of new stuff showed up over the past week

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dallas Starr

Reaction score
I know I havent put them on yet, and I don't have pics but in the past week I got 5000k HIDs(these are already installed), chrome westin side steps, bushwacker fender flares (waiting until I get them painted to match), hood scoop (to be painted as well) and on Thursday I drop off my truck to begin the install of 2 x 8" Kicker solobaric subs in a custom box.

Just thought i had to share my excitement. I'll be sure to update with pics once everything is on.

Any word on the intake kit ??

Todd Z

hasnt showed up yet, but im sure it will this week. I lve on an acreage so I usually add a day or 2 on to normally shipping times. I'll keep you in the loop when it shows up.

ok, thanks and congrats on the other stuff !!!!!

Todd Z

im gettng them painted to match the truck color (silver frost)... so they blend in a but. In the pictures I have seen of people that have not done this, the flares look quite obstrusive.

I hate it when you get a new mod delivered and you can't get to it right away.:(

Are the bushwackers like the ones Tonka has? I have a black trac and would like to also get the bushwacker flares but I also think it needs to be lifted and put bigger tires on first.

ScoTt

yes they are like tonkas.... and i believe the lift and bigger tires would complete the look. they stick out an extra 2" from the fender (the flares that is) and my tires are about an inch and a half sticking out.. so this will protect the side of my ST from more rock chips.