An update on the C&L's from Zabteck...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
We have received the aluminum plates for the C&L's. Just have to drill the holes in the plates and weld. We will be putting up a group buy in the near future. We do appreciate the wait for the people who are interested. The C&L does come with the torx bit to change out the MAF sensor.(as todd states below:D:D:D:D)

We do still have the prototype C&L with the welded flange. If any one is interested in buying it, it is still for sale. I am asking $160.00 shipped. Below are some pictures of it. Please let me know either here or by email: [email protected], this is also my paypal address.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Thank you.

Paul H

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add ALL the C&L MAF meters will come with the Torx bit needed to swap out your sensor...

Todd Z

Are all the C&L's sold as just the housing? I didn't think the stock electronics were able to keep up with the increased airflow... I don't need one yet, but once the V-8 swap is done I'll probably be looking to upgrade it.

Fast,

Yup, thats the reason for the welded flange... IT will bolt right in, no cutting, no adapters, no rubber couplers.!!!!

Dan, Yes, we can get that one for you also... The OEM sensor is good well into the 600+ HP range, thats why I recommend using this... The Pro M sensor "tricks" the computer into what it says the air flow relay is...

And of course I am sure your going to use a flasher on the v8, it will be a lot easier for the tuner to tune your v8 if using the oeM sensor and the aftermarket housing..

Thanks

Todd Z