Angel Flight on 4th of July

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Beegle 2

Reaction score
I hope that everyone enjoys their 4th of July!

As many of you are aware I am currently serving in Afghanistan and even on the 4th of July nothing stops over here. This morning we had 2 soldiers killed in action and 2 more wounded. This evening we will be doing another Angel Flight Service to honor our fallen paratroopers. All I ask is that during your day of BBQs and fireworks you remember us that are serving, and pray for the families that have lost love ones on this day of celebration.

Please stay safe in your celebrations.

PS: If you can, someone please drink a ice cold Corona for me!

First of all I would like to thank you and everyone else over there for the service you are providing for us.

I know our household will definitley be thinking of you guys from time to time today as we do everyday.

I can't cover you on the Corona but I'll definitely light the grille for you.

Stay safe

There will be plenty of celebration at our house for you, your fallen comrades, and all who are and have served to keep this great country free.

We'll keep you in our thoughts tonight as we enjoy the company of friends and family. Thank you for fighting the good fight and allowing for us to celebrate this great day!

Paratigger, you and all the other heroes out there will always be in my prayers, and I will sure hoist a cold Corona today with a heartfelt Thank You.

Don't worry, I drink one for you and one too you.

Thanks for your and your charges service.

They paid the price so we can be free.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it wasn't for people like you we wouldn't have a day of celebration. My prayers and thoughts are with ALL the military who sacrifice so much and receive so little in return. God bless all of you and keep you safe.

Latest posts