ANOTHER BIG THANKS TO TODD Z AND GEORGE C

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
well once again this weekend i went over to todds "the st guru" house and me todd and george worked on my truck. this time we did the plugs and wires. they came out relatively easy considering they are the original plugs and wires at 108,200 miles on them. they also didnt look to bad. they were worn down a bit but utherwise not to bad. any way, just wanted to take the time and thank the both of them for there help and giving up there sunday.

THANK YOU TODD Z AND GEORGE C!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

paul h

Q, does Harold have any other free computer parts? I may care if he has something I need/want.

hey Q im finally going to say what some people have wanted to say to you for a long time:

SHUT THE HELL UP AND IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE WISE COMENTS TO ANNOY PEOPLE WITH

KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i was sayin is thank you. there should be more of that around here instead of wiseasses with stupid comments!!!!!!!!

paul h

good call Paul.... dont think i could have put it any better without using a few more dirty words.:eek: oh well one day people will learn but until then we are stuck with Q:wacko:

Your welcome, But it was a simple job, No big deal........

See you this weekend...

Todd Z

Hey Paul, your welcome but I really didn't do much :D

Q, if you saw the topic and don't care what we did this weekend why did you look at the post in the first place? Why did you get 1/2 a computer for free? I would like Harold to send me that too.

George

If everyones sick of Q, why not just have him and his IP adress banned. I'll be the first to sign the list to have the idiot removed from a great website.

Jason

how about this...........

1/2 a computer to one half-ass person.

paul,

i have had todd z. help me out with some things on my trac and it is very appreciated. no problem acknowledging someone giving you a hand to help you out.