Another gas price post

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just filled up on 93 Octane at lunch for $1.89. Pretty cool to be able to fill the tank up from empty on Premium for under $40.:cool:

I've filled up for around $1.65 for the last week near my office Greenville, SC. Funny, other side of Greenville near my home it is still around $1.85?

Got used to fill up my ST for $60 and now it fills up less than 38 bucks. GREAT:D

If we all add another 5 psi of nitrogen in out tires we'll double our mileage an stick it to OPEC!

We can drop gas prices down to under a buck a gallon!

My ST has 130 psi now, and I snapped a pic of my mpg display as proof;

[Broken External Image]:

I can only imagine if I could have mortgaged my house to buy a hybrid, ... with 130 psi of nitrogen in the tires I could be selling gas back to the stations.

If it's on the internet, it's true,... right?:wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't remember what regular was, but premium (91) was $2.079 this morning at the Woodstown, NJ Wawa. That's at least $2.50 less than I was paying this past summer.

Lowest prices in the Akron, OH area are $1.59 for 87 oct and $1.89 for 93 oct. Much as I hate to take the Cobra out in this weather I probably should now that even premium is under $2. :)

It's 1.77 for 87 here, but heard it's about 1.55 up in Sherman, tx. Anything below 2 bucks a gallon is fine with me. :)