• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Another part-out - 09 STA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LILFOOT

Reaction score
Posting up here first.
I have a bunch of parts from a Brilliant Silver Metallic 09 Adrenalin/4.6/AWD up for grabs here.
Best reasonable offer for anything.
All are located in zip 48045.
I can ship/freight/meet for just about any of it.
I will work on getting pics up as requested.
Still working full-time and haven't had a chance to remove anything yet.

#1 ) OEM Hard Tonnaeu - with all hardware and key (seal is just starting to get little cracks).

#2 ) OEM Bed Extender - with all hardware

#3) OEM Adrenalin Carpet Mats - Driver has some wear)

#4) Weathertech Rubber Floor Mats - Explorer version, so not exact fit.

#5) Adrenalin Running Boards (All pieces) - Complete in pretty good condition - if shipping, I can have little crates made.

#6) Poplock power Tailgate lock.

#7) Zabtek throttle body

#8) Driver Side Headlight - no damage, but some sun-cracking.

#9) Driver-side Lower foglight surround valance cover piece ?

#10) Driver-side Front Fender w/vent - no damage. - Passenger side has some damage, someone with patience could save it. but vent is fine.

#11) Brand New Moog Front Hub - kept as a spare, for easier warranty trade-ins.

#12) Weathertech in-channel smoked Rain guards - 4 piece

#13) Monroe Front struts with Cut-coils. Fairly fresh set. About 1000 miles on them.

#14) OEM 6-disc changer

#15) Kenwood DDX492 with satellite receiver, wiring and steering wheel harnesses.

If you need any other bits let me know.

#2 ) OEM Bed Extender - with all hardware

I would be interested in the bed extender if it is the black one that will rotate inside of the tonneau cover lock brackets. How much including shipping to 46319? Thanx for your assistance.

#5) Adrenalin Running Boards (All pieces) - Complete in pretty good condition - if shipping, I can have little crates made.

Kindly give me a price for the running boards as well. I would also appreciate it if you could provide me with a picture of the boards and the mounting hardware. If we can strike a deal on the price for boards and the OEM bed extender, I may just take a road trip your way if shipping costs are prohibitive. I await your reply.

#13) Monroe Front struts with Cut-coils. Fairly fresh set. About 1000 miles on them.

Price?
How much lower did these make the truck?

I beleive he sold the truck guys.....

I’d like to buy the Kenwood if it isn’t ar
Already spoken for. Just send me your address and I’ll send you a check thanks Mike. 513-889-7941.

Truck is sold...

Is this still available please respond. Thanks

Mike, Read the other posts... I said the truck is sold and another member said he bought the radio...…

Latest posts