Another Satisfied Zabteck Customer!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
I ordered a Cold Air Intake, Throttle Body, and 73mm MAF from Zabteck and a Screamin' Demon coil pack from Underdog Performance this week. I won't get the MAF until later next week, but the rest arrived and I installed them yesterday and tonight. I took her out for a post-install test drive and the improvement in mid-range power blew me away! Can't wait for the MAF.

One thing though: I was installing the TB late last night, and I busted the Throttle Position Sensor. D'oh!:eek: Luckily, my local Ford dealer was able to get one today, so that was fixed tonight.

Todd Z and his team make some great products, and Todd provided me with outstanding tech support both via e-mail and over the phone when I had questions about installing these products. Keep up the great work, guys!:D

I broke my TPS when I installed my TB too.. thankfully I was able to pick one up at the local autoparts store too.

I'll add my name to the list of blunders:blink: I broke the red retaining tab that holds the wire tight to the throttle body on the right side. I used a small piece of wire to hold it tight. My hats off to Todd & the group at Zabteck. I found that my milage did go up a bit & throttle response is noticable:DThanks again Todd'

Don

Your quite welcome,. I am glad it all worked and your happy !!!

Thank you for the business...

Todd Z