any help with these things?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey B

Reaction score
I picked up an OEM tonneau cover today and I am happy. Nice 250 mile road trip but it was worth it. I stopped at a truck salvage yard and saw two totaled Tracs, woah! Both rollovers. Anyway, the tonneau fit right on with key and everything. The only problem is my Trac doesn't have the "striker" plates in the bed. I'm not sure if that's the actual name. Does anyone have these in their bed that they are not using. I need all four. Thanks.

edit: They mount in the top corners of the bed with each having three screws going into the bed.

C

Last edited by a moderator:
The lock latches????

If those are it, DO NOT DRIVE the st without them... IT will open and possibly fly off..

Todd Z

I got it home, strapped down. Ford calls them striker assembly p/u box cover r/f, l/f, r/r, l/r. I won't be riding around with it like that.

Those are a junk yard or dealer item only. I don't think any one here has them...

I can check with my buddy at ford if you cant find them....

Let me know

Todd

Todd-

I checked with Ford and I have the part #s. A little expensive but I'm gonna have to order them. I'm gonna call all the local yards tomorrow, maybe I'll get lucky.