Any Interest in Group Buy on Protective Head Light film and Clear Bra?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WXMotorSports DecalsPartsAccs

Reaction score
I'm a new distributor for Lamin-X Vehicle Protection Film. Couple of products of interest... 1. Headlight protection film and clear bra. Material is made by 3M.

Any interest for a group buy?

I might be interested, especially in the clear bra. Would the headlight covers be virtually invisible, and stay that way? How hard would it be to peel them off if they got scuzzy looking?

You guys that get the 3M bra will be very pleased! The dealership I bought mine from in Mexico put mine on and I couldn't be more please on how it has prevented me from getting chips. -Heather

Heather,

How has it held up over time? Does it turn yellow or look worn or discolored in any way? Post some pictures if you get a chance.:)

Head Light Protective Film-

Clear - Retail 39.95 Plus Shipping

Clear - Group Buy - 29.95 Plus Shipping.

Colors - Retail 39.95 Plus Shipping

Colors - Group Buy - 34.95 Plus Shipping

Optic Blue, Yellow, Smoke and Charcoal

I'm waiting on prices for the fog and clear bra.

The colors are clear when the lights are on.

SST,

Are the headlight covers complete overlays of the headlight lens only or would they include the sidemarker lens too?

How opaque or translucent are they, when lights are off?

Any images available somewhere?

Thanks

I read a review of these a while back. It got good comments, but recommended profession installation, because the bra is difficult to install. If anyone here has installed one, I'd like to hear first-hand comments about this before commiting to a group buy.

Nelson - I've talked to the President of the company several times and they claim it's easier to install than decals since it's thicker and more pourus. If bubbles occur after installation they evaporate because of the material. The trick is to install them with a soap/water solution and use a blow dryer around the moderate to extreme curves. BTW I have more professional detail shops screw up on my decals when they install them for customers because they don't work with high quality 3M vinyl.

I'll have the prices for the clear bra, bumper and grille posted later tonight.

Here are the prices for the group buy. I will need 6 customers of each to get the group price.

Fog light - 19.95 retail

Group Buy 14.95 Plus Shipping

Upper paint kit - 129.95 retail

Group Buy - 99.95 Plus Shipping

Bumper paint kit - 169.95 retail

Group Buy - 139.95 Plus Shipping

Head Light Protective Film-

Clear - Retail 39.95

Clear - Group Buy - 29.95 Plus Shipping.

Colors - Retail 39.95

Colors - Group Buy - 34.95 Plus Shipping

Thanks,

SST