Any Kentucky Clubs???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Keller

Reaction score
We moved to Danville, KY in July. There are quite a few ST's around town. We are near Lexington and not too far from the womb in Louisville. We belonged to the club in Sacramento and would like to get together with fellow Sters here in Kentucky. Let us know when and where.

Hey Rodger (and Georgia). It's good to hear from you. All is well here. If Louisville has the ST's in 2006 you can come and stay with us. Maybe we could have a No. Cal. BBQ at our place. Say hi to all the gang and tell Krash to keep those Kings in Sac town.

The Platinum Club on Circle 4, near Winchester Road is pretty nice. Oh, you didn't mean that type of club?? :lol:

I never heard of an ST club in Lexington. I would be happy to meet with you the next time I go home to see my parents though.

If you like to run for fun, another club for runners is The Todds Road Stumblers. They meet every Saturday and run about 6 miles. They are a pretty mice group and have been together for a couple of decades now. Just do a Google search to find their web site.

If you need any info on the area, drop me a line. I grew up in Lexington, and though I have been in the military for almost 18 years, I still have some connections there. :D

Latest posts