Any Lawyers on the Board (defense)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed, I have a coworker in my office whose husband is an attorney and helped me with some advice a while back. If you don't find someone on the site who can directly give you the information you need, feel free to e-mail me your question and I'll see if I can run it by her (for her husband) tomorrow.

Jenn

Ed. Lawyers don't drive Sport Tracs.

Try the BMW site.

my lawyer drives a Saturn and a Ranger.....lol Best lawyer ever! Got me out of more then my share of speeders, lol Thankfully I havent needed him for anything else:blink:

Maybe I can take a stab at it, Spiff. E-mail me. Of course, as with any advice from an out-of-stater, I'd also recommend checking with a member of your local bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
To all, thanks for the responses, serious and not.

I manage to get some info from a friend of a friend. I'm still confused about the circumstances as the info I have received has been inconsistent, and much of it doesn't add up. Today is the arraignment, which is taking place in New York, and more will be known tonight. The kids mom and aunt went up to deal with it. From what I was able to get things don't look real good for her.

Ah to be young and stupid.

Adam, thanks for the offer, but as you can see from above things are already past the advice stage. Thanks again.

MikeC, That sounds like a plan, better than mine anyhow.

Thanks again all.

I can see your concern even thru your text...

Hope it works out as best it can. Sorry, can't offer more than that. Once the system takes over it is what it is...

Best of luck...

Latest posts