Any Members from greater Pittsburgh Area?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
Hey there, if anyone is from around Pittsburgh, Pa. area it would be great to finally meet some of ya'll. I know there has to be someone else on here from the area I see alot of ST's around here and have talked to alot of guys telling them about the site. Let me know guys.

Me too. I live just north in Beaver County. Billy Price is playing at Jeffrie's Landing in Bridgewater tonight, just off of Rt. 51, I'll be there.

We could hook up at Primanti Bros in Cranberry if that's convenient. I have a business trip this weekend, maybe next weekend or sometime.

I would be open to meet at a Pirates game sometime. Me and my dad go to a couple a year. (of course, can always find cheap tickets for thier games:D) I'm about 1 1/2 hours from Pitt. It's about the only time I get to that area.;)

I do live in Pa about 80-90 miles from Pitts. NW in Hartstown.

I'll be at the Pitts Airport tomorrow. Can't make a meet in Pa just yet, as I am heading for Vegas. Then Sunday evening, the long drive from onece again, Kingman, AZ to Porter TX for a night or two, then the drive back to PA, in my Taurus.

Does any one ever need that time before a long drive to mentally prepare yourself? No need to answer LOL it's probably just me.

If you all get together I will be there in Spirit! :banana: HAVE FUN!

Does any one ever need that time before a long drive to mentally prepare yourself?

Not any more. I just finished 10 years of driving from Pittsburgh to Syracuse and back one Friday a month (700 miles) to pick up my kids for weekends. On Sundays the ex would come to Erie to get them. Now my son is a freshman in college here and my daughter opted to move here and live with me. Her mom only wants her for holidays because she moved a little farther away and "it's too far to drive".:rolleyes: [/OT]

Just check all the fluids and filters, change the oil, and roll.

As of two years ago I boycott all things Pirate until such time as they finish a season over .500.

Last edited by a moderator:
I jear ya JohnnyO. It's tough to be a fan right now, but it does keep the ticket prices low. Plus it's the Park I go to see. They really out did themselves with it. Plus my 5 year old son is a huge Pirates fan and loves to go watch them.;)

Johnny O, Its nice when the kids are close by and finally can drive themselves around, isn't it? lol I just got in to Kingman, AZ from Vegas this afternoon. I'm beat! of course the 3 hr time difference is not helping :)

Sunday afternoon, I'm on the road again by car ....... AZ, NM, Tx(pit stop in TX) then. AR, TN, KY, Oh and back to PA. (geeze did I miss a state?)

I saw the pirates once, in St Louis, they beat the Cardinals :)

Anyway, i hope you all do get together, and you guys can do something simple and just meet up for lunch and have fun! :D