Any1 seen this light bar rack...?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 62851

Reaction score
was searching ebay and came across this roll bar made for the rear end of our trucks... im suprised there hasnt been much of a market up on it, i know for one, i'd like it have one, even if it meant to get rid of the bed cover. what does every1 else think?

[Broken External Image]:

i also kinda like the one from the the explorerexpress sponsor picture but, i havent seen anything like it available.

[Broken External Image]:

link from ebay below

That top one doesn't look as sturdy as the Tal & Hadas one (bottom pic), but like SST said, they don't serve much functionality, other than looks, because they are bolted on.

The bed would crack before it would protect the cab..Other than that it looks hokey on the trac...

Personally, it is not for me, but neither are fake hood scoops and FX4 stickers.

Honestly, I don't feel it looks right on the Trac, it is your vehicle and whatever makes you happy is all that counts.

Tom

yeah, i agree, the first one would be just for looks and really wouldnt help any, just for fact it looks like it bolted to top of bed. the second one, i found on the net for about 689 with free shipping everywhere i look. i cant tell if its mounted to the floor of the bed or whatnot, but it would be great to know. id much rather have the second one, if so. also kinda wish some1 made the rear bumper in chrome and not in only grey/black.

as long as it it used as a light bar and not a roll bar there it is totaly useful. 99% of "roll bars" out there are useless as roll bars, but they work great as light bars. I like the second one.

Second one looks better. The top one wouldn't be too bad looking if they brought it more allign with the cab. It almost looks like it's tillted back. It all comes down to personal preferance. Looks to me like the second one mounts on the bed rail in front and then in the bed in the back.;)