Anybody lookin for an engine in Georgia.. interesting add on Craigslist

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Link works for me..hmmm

It said something like:

Free

Haul away.

It is heavy.

My husband died several years ago and I am getting rid of all his old stuff.

And below was a picture of what looked like a Hemi

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was free. Someone might have talked to her then had it flaged as inopropriet. So no one else would see it..:lol:

Personally I'm looking for the ad that lists a funny looking old Plymouth for sale for $500 that's been in the barn ever since her husband died back in 1972. I'll check it out to see if she really does have a 1970 Plymouth Superbird in her garage, and happily give her $500 for her $100,000 car! Ok, maybe I'll give her a large part of the proceeds if I sell it!

I have a Plymouth in my garage that my grandfather left there. I think he was a ricer 'cause it has about a 3 foot spoiler on the back and big huge stripes. Ick. :D

Personally I'm looking for the ad that lists a funny looking old Plymouth for sale for $500 that's been in the barn ever since her husband died back in 1972. I'll check it out to see if she really does have a 1970 Plymouth Superbird in her garage, and happily give her $500 for her $100,000 car! Ok, maybe I'll give her a large part of the proceeds if I sell it!

:lol:

Reminds me of the song "Riding With Private Malone", by David Ball:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q0gX-bipodU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q0gX-bipodU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator: