Anymore ideas on the FUNCTIONAL HOOD Scoops and Fender Louvers!!!!!??? Please post here! ATTN Wayne!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
Guy's, post your ideas for hood scoops for production in slight bulk for those interested!!! And also if you have any ideas for heat release side louver modification!! This is for Wayne to check into for pricing and possibly ordering bulk number of these hoods for anyone who can give word of being seriously interested!!!! Thanks, Gary

Haven't we done this before?????

Todd Z

I will get a solid price on the hoods this week. It will be the design on the photochopped sport trac photo.

As far as louvers, I would suggest ebay. Buy a set of the knock off M series louvers and install them yourself, although with the dual walled steel fenders on the ST, i dont know how they would help.

If you could scrounge a pair of fender louvers from a late-70's to early-80's Trans-Am or Z-28, they might work and look decent. I'm thinking the '80-'81 Z-28 units would look best. I did a little digging but didn't come up with any good pics online.