anyone do the body lift???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Hasledalen 2

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a kit you can buy to move the rear reciever hitch up to meet the rear bumper??? So it looks like it did before the bodylift?? thanks

Brian,

The people who have done the body lifts, have had special brackets made to move it, I know this is true for the front brush guards.

I guess you could do the same for the hitch...< but then you would need a serious drop receiver to make the trailer sit correctly....

May not be worth it...

Todd Z

actuly a hidden hitch would be the closest other than that you would need to cut a hitch and raise it frame stayes body goes up and as todd said you would need a drop reciever

The best thing to do is get the ford factory hitch and redrill the holes, but before u take if off of the truck make sure u measure the distance between the hitch and the bumper and leave about 1/2 to 1 inch of space. Oh yeah and make sure to repaint the hitch or better yet get it lineX for the protection from rust.

Jayson