Anyone have picks of the Billet tie downs (not cut down)?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
I've seen a ton of you guys with he Billet Tie downs but it appears everyone has cut them down for the flush look. I like the flush look, I'm just curious what it looks like on the stock tie downs. Another question, can I use my factory bolts to put these on or is it a longer bolt? Thanks for any help guys. While I'm writing let me go ahead and say Happy Thanksgiving to all, Have a great ,safe holiday.

I have modded mine but no pics. I used the stock bolts with them. I had mine flush but thought it would look better with them mounted on the old tie downs. I'll try to get some pics if it is not to late when I get off work tonight. have a Happy Turkey Day.

The whole reason I got mine was to make them flush. The tie downs were cheaper than the 2 Polo shirts I ripped.

Hello griff5268,

Check out my library for pictures of the billet tie downs. I elected to mod mine in such a way that they stood out from the body like the originals. I prefered this look because it still maintained some of the original character of the tie downs while at the same adding a new look. I beleive there was a project done on this modification by NORM REEVES--check it out.

Terry:):)

Latest posts