Anyone in Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
Hey everyone, anyone wanting to get together in April sometime get back to me at [email protected]. This invite is to everyone who wants to have a meet, just put down those states because I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. . I've heard of people meeting up at the Spillway, not sure where this is. Thanks, Jerry

I know we were planning a NE meet in NY or CT this year, IF you do PA, maybe we could make it a Regional meet if people want to drive a couple of hours...

Heck PA is not that far for me.... maybe 4 hours each way....

I know I would do it !!!!! We could get site and maybe sponsor support...

Let me know !!!

Can also do 2 small meets Doesn't matter to me at all.

Todd Z

That sounds good to me, not sure exactly when it'll be but I thought I'd through it out there in case anybody was interested. When are you'll scheduling the N.E. meet?

Looks like in late April is the local Car show we go to to rep the site !!! The 18th and a rain date of the 26th....

SO if your willing to go and do this in MAY e we will do a small LI meet in April and then Help you organize a large oh/pa meet in MAY !!!

Let me know...

ALSO I would need to talk to you on the phone to help organize it and get what ever posts and info on the site to invite everyone !!!

Todd Z

I'm in Morgantown, WV, about an hour and a half from Pittsburgh. I'd be more than willing to travel into PA or OH for a meet. Will be taking classes and working in the summer, but hopefully will not have much of a problem getting away for a weekend. Let me know if anything comes of it.

Pymatuning is a long drive from Pittsburgh.

I would be game to go to Cabela's in Wheeling. That would be a fun place to go.

Tom

I live near Pittsburgh also. There is an off-road park just over the border in Wellsville, OH. Been there many times with www.TheRangerStation.com. My new Trac won't be going off-road though. No front tow hooks (or anywhere to put them) and the OE tires aren't up to the task.

Jerry....

LETS do this for MAY !!! Pick a nice Sat and a Rain Sat....

If your willing to set it up let me know, Or if some one wants to Call me or send me an email..

Todd Z