Anyone know where I can buy a rear window setup for a ST ??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
I'm looking to put a power rear window in my show truck and was maybe thinking of installing a ST rear window. I would need the whole setup. They used to sell breeze thru window for the 1st Gen S-10 but can't find 'em anywhere. If possible I'm gonna take some measurements in the noting to see if it'll even fit.

I don't have any salvage yards around my area that have Sport Trac's. There used to be a couple aftermarket companies that made complete kits for 1st Gen S-10/Sonoma but cannot find any. Depending on how far away I'll make the trip to get the window setup out of a junkyard ST or possibly order it from online but Id need the controls, brackets, etc..

Jerry,

www.car-part.com

or i hate to say Ebay..

Todd Z

Surely to goodness you can find something besides a Trac window. I'll check a place I know that has a couple Tracs. Don't remember if the parts you need are there or not. It's about 50 miles one way so I won't get there this week............

I have everything except the window itself. It was a bit squashed. I'm kind of scared to sell the motor/regulator for fear I might need it. I might be persuaded......:grin:

Send me an e-mail and we'll discuss it off-board.

If not finding stuff from an ST could always try:

limo partition

from an old Bronco

I would guess the Titan would be too big

Thanks guys for the help. Dreman , I'll give the person a call but i'm not sure if it's just the window itself he's selling or if it comes with the controls, motor, etc.. I need the whole setup. I'll find out. Thanks again. :banana::haveabeer::supercool:

Ok, so I measured the windows on both my ST and GMC Sonoma. ST 45.5"w (at top),54.75"w (bottom),17.5" h (tallest in center). Sonoma 44.75"w (top),54.5w (bottom),17"h (tallest in center). Couldn't get closer then that, I called the guy in Pasedena, Tx. and it's only the window setup (no motor, controls,etc.) so I asked him to find out what shipping would cost and he's gonna let me know. I'm gonna talk with a fella that has a wrecked '01 ST beside his gas station and see if I can't talk him into selling me the setup out of that one with the motor,etc.. :supercool::banana::haveabeer:

Latest posts