Anyone Trade in for the '07

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Previously I owned an '04 xlt ST but recently traded it in for the newer model. After one test drive I was like "what the hell did i pay for before." I can't describe how nice the 07 is compared to earlier models. I was curious if anyone else had taken the same route and had an opinion on the matter.....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. Owned the 02 cream puff for 2 years. Finally got to test drive an 07 and didn't like it. :(

Traded in an '01 job 2 ST for an '07 v8 limited ST. I'm happy with it!

I owned a 04 xlt that I thought was the bomb...drove the 07 and had 2 trade for that so much happier...except for one thing I can not lift the 07...hopefully I will find a shop around here that will do a body lift...I hope you enjoy your 07 as much as I do.

Bill

had an 02, have an 04 adren,and ordered an 07 lmtd v-8 to replace the 04.

cant wait for the new one, should be to me by the end of january.

Im with Chad on this one. No lift kit available means that this ST will be the last one that I own. F150 is next truck for me, but thats still a few years down the road. Least you can lift them.

Sold my '01 myself and got the '07 limited. Night and day difference. So glad I traded it. My 3 year old still says "I miss your black truck daddy, but I like the bule one too. Can we have both??" :D lol

Paid less then 20K for my 02. If I could get an 07 for around that price then I may consider a trade-in. The ST is just not a 30K vehicle.

I didnt trade anything, but this is my first truck, first v8, first american car, first automatic, I have ever owned. I have had mine 7 days and I absolutly love it.