Anyone with an X-plan pin to spare?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Vinson

Reaction score
Anyone have a spare X-plan pin that they are willing to give away that isn't already spoken for? I think it's just about time for a new F-150. I'm not asking for a pin right away, because I do not know exactly when the purchase will be made, just looking for someone that's willing to hook a brother up. Thanks!

All depends on the vehicle.....

Also sometimes if the dealer is hard up to sell a car they will be lower then X plan.

What its main benefit is it sets the price, No dealer BS of haggeling pricing.

Todd Z

Also, if I remember correctly, the dealer can't charge any BS "document fees" higher than $100.

Last edited by a moderator:
My good, old, reliable ST is well-worn with 197,800 miles on it. I bought it new with 5 miles on the clock. However, it's getting close to needing replacement. When the time comes, I plan to hit Todd up for an X-plan PIN. I'm already in love with the new Ranger, sight unseen. That's what I'm getting.

Well, bought a new pickup last night and was able to get a better price than X-plan, so I will not be needing a pin afterall. Thanks again for the offier, Todd!

Latest posts