Atlanta Meet n Greet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
4 days left thought I'd send out one more reminder about the Atlanta Meet n Greet.. Lookin foward to seeing you guys out there.. (No one can say they didn't know, this is like the 5th reminder :lol:)

We'll be meeting up in the Sam's club parking lot next door to Miller's Ale House on Mansell rd. (exit 8 off hwy 400)Thanks to Victor G for the exact address.

Click the link below for a map....Hope to see you guys there!

When: August 19th 4:00pm

Where: Sam's Club-Miller's Ale House (Alpharetta)

(678) 277-2581

(678) 277-2591

10750 Davis Dr

Alpharetta, GA 30004

You can email me with any questions ([email protected]), or just post 'em . I'm pretty good at getting right back to ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man...I'm hoping to go, but I just found out I may have relatives in town.

Also, anyone know if any of the Atlanta-area sponsors are going to be there? Rusty from Spartan? Wayne Foy?

Wayne will not be there, he'll be at a wedding.

I'll be there, just got my Sirius hooked up and working through the head unit so I won't have any commercials on the nice 2 hour drive.

Bump.

I don't have my camera so I hope someone else brings one.

Leaving in about 2 hours or so.

Chet and Griff got pics, just waiting on them to post. Had 5 STs show up. Chilled in the parking lot for an hour or so (it was pretty hot) then went and got some food. There was a red ST pulling out of the parking lot at the bar when we all pulled in and he sure was lookin hard at our trucks, lol.

Most of us thought more people would show up, since someone had requested that location specifically, then they didn't even come. It was fun though, worth the drive up to hang out for a few hours. I think we were talking about doing one up in Chatanooga one of these days, since there's plenty of family stuff up there.

I just posted some of the pictures in my library under Atlanta '06. Thanx again Dave for bringing it together. Small turnout but had a great time. I'm already looking forward to the next one.[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]: