Atlanta meet...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dingo

Reaction score
Okay, I'm willing to host an Atlanta meet at my shop in Suwanee. August 17, starting at 5 pm. sounds good to me. Any takers/any input?

Dingo,

Generally, meets are on Saturdays during the afternoon. You'll likely get a higher turnout if you had it the next day. I'd love to come, but it's a 2 hour drive, and I don't feel like sitting in ATL traffic on Friday afternoon (plus the time change, I'd probably get there around 7 or so after classes).

We did have a mini meet last year where we all went and got dinner, which might work better for an evening meet.

If the meet moves to Saturday, I'm in.

If it's going to be a Saturday, it'll need to be a different weekend, but I'm fine with that.

Would love to go. My former roommate just moved right outside of ATL and it would be a perfect oppurtunity for my to take his ducati to him, but i'm leaving for Nellis on the 16th...

Wish I could make it, but I won't have another Saturday off until Sept 8th! :angry::angry::angry:

But, then again, since I work at CarMax in Kennesaw, I'll be selling Sport Tracs! :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I hosted a lil meet n greet last year.. We had a good time..

[Broken External Image]:

I'm in for whenever, but Jeff is right. Friday traffic is a motha.. Saturday would be better.. Just let me know what date you guys decide on..

the 11th works for me as well. Is there a particular route in mind? ie, meet up at the shop then roll somewhere like lake lanier or elsewhere for food?:cool:

I was thinking... Meet up at the shop, help people fix/install whatever, hang out a bit, and then Wild Wings Cafe.

If my shift changes, then I will be able to. If it remains the same then I can't make it since my off days are Wed and Thurs.

Have a good one

Bob

Okay. Here's the plan:

Saturday, the 11th. Gathering time is 3 pm.

We'll spend a couple hours meeting, playing, installing, and repairing. Then Wild Wing Cafe.

Please respond if you're coming so I have an idea how many to expect.

Address is:

4680 Burnette Park Dr.

Suite A

Suwanee, GA 30024

If you need directions, call (678)300-0987.

Please email me and let me know if you're coming so I can make sure we have enough drinks.