ATTENTION: Denver, Colorado and surrounding members

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George T

Reaction score
A word of advice, if anyone reads this, you will be glad.

There is a gas station on 120th and Claude St, im not going to say the name(if you email me, i can tell you the name). The pumps are messed up, so it shows less then it pumps. So, i took a 1.25 gallon gas can, filled it up all the way but it showed that i only filled up 1 gallon. So for every 4 gallons that you fill up, you get 1 gallon for free.

From I-25, go east on 120th until Claude St.

Just thought this might be a good deal until they fix this

this happened here once. a decimal was misplaced or something so everyone was getting gas at a .350! lol... and NO ONE told the gas station ;)

Big D, I also have a 1.25 gallon gas can. (Wally world sells them too) I think it is meant for you to be able to purchase 1 gallon, and have some space for it to expand. I always fill it to the brim too though as I pour it in my mower when I get home anyway.

I dont know who makes them, but i have one.:lol:

But yeah, we filled up every single car in the family and every single gas can. Just want someone else to save money on gas

Maybe it's the altitude.....Then again, it must might be the cheap Chinees is smaller than it's stated capacity?

:lol::lol::lol:

...Rich

Just trying to help anyone, but since it is in Colorado, there arent as many that i can help but i try. Just returning the favors from the members help and hopefully they can return the favor sometime.

Richard, i went 225 miles on 9 gallons?!?!. Seems pretty impossible after getting 17mpg last fill up. So im positive that it is broken, especially after filling up all the cars, i got the same result

Latest posts