Attn: Coastie or any other help given. Looking for a part...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 62851

Reaction score
I put this in the best category I could think of. My father is looking for the fuel filler pipe, that goes from gas cap to the tank for his '95 Ford Explorer. It is 4x4 with the v6. That pipe is leaking and he's already tried a few places to shop for it. Ford said, " Most vehicles that are 10 years or older, we don't supply parts for anymore. " A good local junk yard couldn't help, but supplied a number to call in PA. They said, they had 3 explorers, but upon receiving them, they removed the tanks along with the lines and do not have them. Can I get some help here perhaps? On either, where I can get it from, either being a junk yard or from ford? Thanks ahead of time, for any input said as well for the info that can help.

Rockauto.com ???

Todd Z

That specific part is not listed, however, if you give me your zip code, I will send you a list of yards in your area that have the vehicle in inventory.

I looked up the 4 Door version, 2 door is different....

I went out to 100 miles from your zip code, sent the list via e-mail to save server space here at the sight.

Good luck...