ATTN: CoastieJoe...Hardware question :)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
Coastie,

Where is the relay that I need to splice into located? Also, which wire do I splice? Or is there only one?

-Also, can you get ahold of hood vents from a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 5.9L Limited? I know this is awkward that I am asking for info similar to a Jeep as well as vents from a Jeep, but it's something I've been looking into inconsistently for several months.

- Also, any chance of getting a cheap Mustang GT Hood scoop similar to the ones the guys on here are using on their ST's?

This thread here refers to my previous about the A/C bypass switch. Thanks. How would I wire it so that it turns the a/c off when the switch is off?

Well, the relay is something I can not help you with instantly as I am away from my home and will be for the next three days. However, many others here at the site have the service CD's, I am sure someone will look it up and post the info for you.

The hood scoops and vents...

I am not sure if I can look them up separately or only as part of the hood. Once I land, I will look into that and get back to you.

No one is listing the Jeep Hood Scoops separately. I'll do a bit of digging though.

Give me a year to go by for the GT Scoop???

Well, if we found a hood that has these vents on it, would we be able to remove them and purchase them separately?

The scoop......'99-'04 style scoop.

Latest posts